Leverage the Strategic Advantages of Cloud Computing for Your Business!
Cloud technology replaces traditional computing methods and provides your business with functionality and power in a global marketplace. Cloud services are more flexible and affordable than traditional IT services and will grow with your organization as it matures.
- Get rid of outdated hardware concerns.
- Get the IT tools the bigger businesses use and level the playing field.
- Get the business continuity and offsite backup you need to combat cyber-crime and the effects of natural disaster.
We’ve developed cloud services that are:
- Fully managed
Our cloud services include:
- System and file backup
- Office 365 Support
- Patch management
- Remote monitoring
- Event log tracking
- Technical support
Cloud Services from Menark empowers and equips your staff to increase efficiency, enhance communication, increase collaboration, and simplify teamwork.
There is a reason that businesses across the Tri-State area – just like yours – are looking to Menark Cloud Services.
We do cloud implementation and management right!
We leverage the cloud to give your business advantages that used to be reserved only for enterprise-level corporations.
And we do it within a reasonable monthly subscription package.
Which Cloud Solution is Right for My Business? – Examining the Most Common Cloud Strategies.
Private Cloud or Public Cloud? The simplest analogy here is the difference between public roads and private roads. A public road has rules, is built by someone else, and you pay for part of it with your taxes. A private road is built by you, paid for by you, and you make up the rules. These are the basic differentiators between public and private cloud solutions. Public cloud offerings are owned by another company, are open to the public, and you pay to use a portion of them – usually by subscription with your credit card. Private cloud solutions are infrastructure that you build, maintain, and own. Private cloud solutions are often the choice of companies that are regulated, have a high privacy threshold, or need to control the rules of their IT environment.
Just the Cloud: If a business only uses the cloud, everything is done through a web-browser and can be accessed by practically any device, from anywhere. In this scenario, all your data and applications are stored in the cloud, accessed in the cloud, and used in the cloud.
Hybrid Cloud: For those concerned about performance, compliance, or security restrictions a mixture – or hybrid – of the cloud and internal IT systems is a valid option. This method gives the flexibility of housing some of your data and applications on-site while taking advantage of the flexibility and cost-saving features that the cloud offers.
Point Solutions: For the business that wants the powerful features of Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint without hosting them on their own in-house server, the cloud is the perfect hosting option.
Organizational Strategic Advantages Of Menark Cloud Services:
- Agility / Flexibility – Cloud services have the unique strategic characteristic of being able to stretch or shrink to suit your current level of demand. This is especially useful for businesses of scale or companies that go through seasons of activity.
- Time to Value – The rollout timetable of a startup or an established company transfer-to-cloud with cloud-based services is attractive strategically because it lands at 2-3 months as compared to an in-house implementation of 2-3 years.
- Real-Time Collaboration – With cloud technology, your staff doesn’t have to wait for each other to be “done” with their part of the document or project to tackle their aspect. They can all work on the same project at the same time!
- True Remote Working Capability – By utilizing this feature you will give your employees the flexibility they desire to have a more balanced home/work life.
- Free Up IT Employees – Your IT employees desperately want to be freed from administrative/maintenance tasks and be able to stretch their creativity to aid you with your strategic and innovation challenges.
- Computing Power – The cloud can activate tens of thousands of CPUs. The effect is a virtual super-computer that can quickly do the deep analytics of your data or process the ad-hoc queries that you require.
- Reliable Costs – The cloud services subscription model offers the strategic advantage of low-cost, low-risk opt-in combined with a simple, predictable monthly fee.
It’s time to contact the Menark Technologies team and make the smart strategic move toward the cloud.