Exceptional IT Services for Your Business
The Menark team has put thousands of hours into ensuring that we are delivering the services that will most benefit the companies that we serve.
Our services increase the stability and security of our clients’ businesses while boosting their efficiency and productivity.
For us, business technology isn’t just tech for tech’s sake. It is a toolbox full of ways to help you reach more people, get more done, and increase your bottom line.
Getting Started Right
- Infrastructure and Security Assessment – investigating your IT environment and looking for security vulnerabilities
- Technology Implementation – getting things set up right, the first time
Ready for Anything
- Help Desk – ask the questions, and get the answers or IT fixes you need
- Backup – preserving your essential data, applications, and files
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity – utilizing backup to bring systems back online if needed
- IT Security – keeping your organization safe while doing business online
Geared for High-Productivity
- Office 365 – using the best productivity suite on earth just got easier
- Mobile Support – leveraging mobile capability for your employee’s productivity
- Cloud Management – utilizing the synchronization and collaboration power your business will ever need
The Menark Advantage
We deliver all our services in one super-strength, IT management, maintenance, and monitoring package.
- Stop worrying about – and working on – your IT!
- Use business technology without having to think about how it works – ever.
- Get more out of your IT systems without lifting a finger.
We’ll deliver 99.99% uptime, stability, Help Desk support, and security, and we’ll do it all for an easily-budgeted monthly fee.
No more surprise IT repair bills. – Just seamless service.
We deliver an outstanding line of IT services to companies just like yours!
- Complete IT Care – Management, Maintenance, and Monitoring – Our technicians automatically and remotely do all your updates, upgrades, and patches. Having these in place, we monitor the functional and security aspects of your IT environment to ensure proper operation – spotting and responding to any anomalies that may affect your operations.
- IT Security – We lock down your endpoints, configuring your firewall, installing antivirus and cyber-security monitoring software – helping us keep you safe and allowing you to do business online with confidence.
- IT Consulting – We work closely with your team to support your pro-growth plans. Part of the way we do this is to provide your organizational leaders with information about how available technology and IT budgets will impact big decisions like product expansion, facility moves, and remote workers.
- Help Desk – Our technicians are available to answer your technology questions and to respond to any negative IT issues that may arise.
- Office 365 Support – Our IT support professionals will implement, migrate emails, and configure your Office 365 product to support your team’s daily workflow.
- Data Backup and Business Continuity – We carefully backup your data in a way that allows your data to be secure but also accessible when you need it. This functionality gives you a reliable asset for your business continuity strategy and will permit you to get back on your feet quickly after a natural disaster, criminal event, or incident of human error that impacts your local IT function.
- Pay as You Grow Services – If your company isn’t at the point that continuous care and IT security monitoring is feasible, we have the service for you! It’s called “Pay as You Grow.” It is our hourly service that gives you access to a full team of IT professionals that will fix your computer problem or tackle that IT project you have planned.
Our IT professionals look forward to serving you! Let’s get rolling now. Call us at (866) 339-0959 or email@example.com, and we’ll gladly talk with you about your technology challenges and goals.
The Menark team serves companies in the Tri-State area and the broader region, including the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware, and Maryland.