Lafayette Hill Insurance Firm Outsources all IT Services to Menark Technologies
A Lafayette Hill insurance firm reached out Menark Technologies for IT services after an unsatisfactory experience with other managed service providers. As expected, Menark rose to the occasion to provide high-quality IT services to these firms, erasing all their bad experiences with other MSPs.
How It Began
It began with Lafayette insurance firms reaching out to Menark Technologies via customer support communication. The friendly support at Menark received the call and referred them to the right person to look into their requests. And so began the cooperation between this Lafayette insurance firm and Menark Technologies.
From the experience, it was clear that not all managed service providers are equal. While some, such as Menark, have all it takes to handle all clients effectively and meet all their IT needs, others often fall short. It is important to make certain critical considerations before choosing a managed IT service provider for your IT services.
Choosing the Right Managed IT Service Provider
Like all other businesses, managed service providers aren’t the same. They differ in service delivery, modes of operations, expertise, experience, and area of coverage. For the best experience, choose a service provider that best suits your company.
Choosing the right managed IT service provider can be quite challenging if you don’t know what to look for. Here are some essential factors to consider when selecting the best firm to outsource your IT department:
- Financial stability: Financial stability of a firm plays a major role in its continuity. A firm struggling to fulfill its financial obligations would have problems delivering services efficiently and reliably. When looking for the right company to outsource your IT department, take a look at their financial records before making the decision to work with them.
- Experience and expertise: While new companies may still be as efficient, it would be advisable to look for a firm that has been around for some time. This is because you can prove its expertise in service delivery by looking at its past projects. It would be difficult to establish the performance of new service providers because you would have nothing for reference.
- Technology: Go for a service provider that embraces the latest technology. Your business will be growing, and so will be its IT needs. This means that you need a company that can grow with your business.
- Certifications from technology vendors: Find out if your prospective service provider has any partnerships with technology vendors, such as Oracle and Microsoft. If it does, it means it has satisfied the requirements of technology providers.
- Referrals and testimonials: What other people, especially past and current clients, say about the particular service provider matters a lot. While going online would be the easiest way to find these testimonials, get in touch with previous or existing clients. This is because some companies deliberately filter out negative comments from their website.
How Menark Can Help a Lafayette Insurance Firm
Menark Technologies has helped insurance firms in Lafayette meet the needs of their customers more efficiently through top-notch IT services. These firms no longer have to worry about the shortfalls of MSPs without adequate resources to handle the growing IT needs of insurance firms.
Here is how Menark has helped insurance businesses in Lafayette to grow:
- 24/7 support: You would be fighting a losing battle if your MSP isn’t available round the clock for any emergencies. Menark provides IT support for firms at any time of the day, giving them peace of mind. Then, they can focus on more productive areas of their businesses.
- Call center access: Communication is a key aspect of customer and vendor relationships. Menark provides a hosted call center for an insurance firm in Lafayette, allowing them to communicate seamlessly with their customers and vendors.
- Cloud-based data backup: Menark stores client data on the cloud, where it is safer, and easier to retrieve in case of a disaster. Storing data on the cloud also offers flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Online portal for service request: Since almost everyone turns to the internet for products, services, information, and almost everything else, it would make sense to have a hosted online platform where your customers would easily place requests, or ask for information. Menark provides affordable online portals for an insurance firm in Lafayette to help them reach their customers more easily.
- Reliable cybersecurity: Cybersecurity concerns have heightened in recent months following a spike in cyberattacks involving ransomware and hacking. Just recently, hackers breached the in-house Microsoft Exchange Servers belonging to hundreds of thousands of organizations worldwide. Menark uses the latest technologies, such as premium firewalls and multi-0facto authentication, to secure client data.
Reasons to Outsource IT Services
But you may be wondering why insurance firms outsource their IT services despite the substantial upfront costs and giving up sensitive data to third-parties. Here are some important reasons for outsourcing your IT department:
- It’s cost-effective: Outsourcing your IT department saves you the cost of purchasing and installing expensive IT infrastructures, such as hardware and software, and hiring the experts to handle them. When you outsource, you only pay for the hosted services.
- Provides access to the latest technology: MSPs avail the latest technology, such as premium firewalls, the latest hardware and software, and cloud infrastructure.
- More reliable cybersecurity measures: The burden of data security shifts to the service provider when you outsource your IT department to them. The provider has to take all measures to ensure your data is safe.
- Reliable data backup and recovery: Since service providers store data on the cloud, they recover it easily.
- Easier scaling: It is easier to scale outsourced services than you would your in-house IT department. For outsourced services, move to a lower or higher tier depending on your IT needs.
Does Your Insurance Firm Need IT Services?
If you are looking to outsource your IT department to a reliable managed IT service provider, consider partnering with Menark Technologies. With a friendly customer service team, 24/7 support, the latest technology, and professional and experienced staff, Menark can’t disappoint.
Menark’s approach to outsourced IT services is focused on supporting the success of your organization in the same way that we foster the successes of our team. Every step in the Menark process has been developed by our team with the productivity, profit, and growth of your organization in mind.