What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams Has 44 MILLION Daily Users – A Figure That Increased by 12 Million in a Week. Coronavirus is Driving Businesses to Work Remotely, But Why is Everyone Choosing Microsoft Teams?
As coronavirus continues to take off around the world, more and more businesses are forced to shut down or work remotely due to social distancing and shelter-in-place requirements. Microsoft Teams, a chat-based workspace, has seen massive growth over the past week or so – increasing by 12 million daily users. Why? Because it allows users to effectively work from home with access to a range of applications and tools within one window. Microsoft Teams, at a glance, gives the ability to:
- Take part in group chats and video conferences with up to 10,000 people at a time – giving employees the ability to stay connected, as well as with partners, customers, and others.
- Feel safe with advanced security controls such as information barriers, legal hold, retention policies, data loss prevention, and much more to keep sensitive data secure against unauthorized access.
- Collaborate with the ability to share, edit, and access files whether they’re through Word, Excel or PowerPoint. Users can work together on files in real-time from one convenient hub.
- Maintain compliance with various regulations as the chat-based workflow is compliant with over 42 national, regional, and industry-specific regulations to make working without sacrificing compliance easy.
- Keep up-to-date with constant communication as you have access to a complete view of scheduled meetings, alongside the ability to call, video chat, and instant message one another.
Microsoft Teams is available at no extra cost for Microsoft Office 365 users, which means it’s fully integrated with their other services:
- Microsoft Teams
- And more
The Greatest Part? The Ability to Create “Teams” or “Channels” That Make Working Productively a Breeze – Even From Home.
Microsoft Teams allows you to set up teams of people, tools, and content surrounding specific projects. Each team can be open to particular users or anyone within the organization. This means it’s perfect for remote workers who need to stay focused on one or more projects at a time. Channels, on the other hand, are dedicated sections to keep conversations organized by topics or projects.
Menark Technologies can assist organizations looking to leverage Microsoft Office 365, and in particular, Microsoft Teams. We’re able to offer help with implementation, configuration, and ongoing support to ensure you’re prepared to work as efficiently at home as you do in the office.
Get Microsoft Office 365 E1 FREE for 6 Months…
Microsoft is offering a free 6-month trial of Microsoft Office 365 E1, including Microsoft Teams, in response to the coronavirus outbreak. If you haven’t started embracing remote work yet, it’s time. Let’s get you started.
Contact Menark Technologies to Talk About Leveraging Microsoft Teams Now. Call (866) 339-0959 Now.