Get acquainted with top-tier IT cybersecurity training that can dramatically improve IT safety in your office, protecting your business from devastating hacks.
Even the best cybersecurity tools and most experienced IT experts can’t, on their own, protect your systems from data breaches. It takes a team effort, which means your employees need basic cybersecurity training to protect you from hacks. Consider the following statistics:
- Human error is behind more than 90% of all cyberattacks
- More than half of all business owners and executives don’t know what to do in the event of a cyberattack
- Nearly 80% of employees know of the dangers of clicking on suspicious emails but will do it anyway
Introducing Menark Cybersecurity Training
Menark has more than fifteen years of experience providing tailored cybersecurity training programs to various industries throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware and other mid-Atlantic states. Our experts stay abreast of current IT developments to continually offer up to date, cutting edge training sessions and IT solutions to ensure your systems are safe at all times. What’s more, we use jargon-free language to ensure that everyone understands and can follow our IT recommendations. Following is an overview of what you can expect from our cybersecurity training programs:
- Training in recognizing and dealing with common threats such as phishing emails and malicious links, pop-ups and email attachments.
- Training in recognizing suspicious emails ostensibly from company management or a client but in reality sent by a hacker to gain access to company data or steal funds from the company.
- Instruction on implementing basic best cybersecurity practices such as selecting strong passwords, regularly changing passwords, using two-factor authentication and connecting to the office network via a secure internet connection.
- Training in how to recognize a ransomware attack in progress and limit the damage by disconnecting devices from the network to prevent infection.
- Training in using the company’s cloud-based programs and storage facilities properly
Our cybersecurity training sessions aren’t one-time occurrences. We offer ongoing training to help your staff members learn how to manage new programs and recognize new threats.
Additionally, we offer regular testing services to ensure your employees are complying with your company’s IT cybersecurity programs. Our team sends phishing emails, pop-ups and links to your staff members to see if they’re able to recognize non-authentic communications and deal with them appropriately. No harm is done to your business if staff members fail the test and you’ll be able to see at a glance which employees you can trust to follow proper IT cybersecurity procedures.
Cybersecurity Training Provided by Menark Technologies
Are you looking for top-tier cybersecurity training for your staff members, coupled with follow-up services and IT cybersecurity monitoring and support that will protect you from a wide range of threats and dangers? Get in touch with us to get to know more about our services or to schedule an obligation-free consultation.